There are many search engine optimization tools available online available. A quick Search on Google for SEO tools yields over a million results. You are certain to get confused and overwhelmed by seeing so many tools. The trick is not to use all of the tools intentionally, but to Pick a choice Couple and leverage them. Listed below are five kinds of basic search engine optimization tools needed when optimizing your website.
- Keyword Research Tools: Keyword research and analysis is the most Standard measure of search engine optimization. You want to pick keywords that maintain a fine balance between competitiveness and popularity. Today Google retains the majority in search market share, but there are millions who still prefer other search engines. You ought to go for keyword tools that provide comprehensive data for Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Meta Tags Analyzer Tools: A Meta tag analyzer tool assesses the Meta Tags of a web page for search engine optimization. This tool checks if your web page adheres to the simple search engine guidelines. Example: If the name tag of your webpage exceeds 65 characters, a warning or a reminder is issued with the tool. Just add your website link in the URL box and the tool will return the results in a couple of seconds.
- Back links Checker Tools: they are also referred to as link popularity tools. The amount of traffic to your website determines its popularity with Google. It is almost impossible to track all of the traffic to a website. A fantastic link popularity tool offers detailed information concerning the back links. E.g. it is PR, follow along with no trace, link authority etc Google Webmaster Tools and Yahoo site explorer offer the most basic facts about a websites back links.
- Sitemap Generator Tools: The primary function of a site is to help the search engines discover all of the links of a website. The search engines can then index the whole website without missing any connection. If the website comprises 10-20 pages, it is possible to create a sitemap manually. As the amount of web pages grows to group buy seo tools, it becomes time consuming to keep up the sitemap. An xml sitemap generator tool creates a sitemap within minutes. Some sitemap tools give an option of including priority and frequency tags in the site.
- Web Analytics Tools: Web analytics tools are the ideal way to Leverage all the search engine optimization actions of a website. The information provided by these tools enable you to enhance the on page optimization of a website page. E.g. the high bounce rate of a web page suggests poor excellent content or even substantial page load time. There is an assortment of paid and free analytics tools available online. You should aim at deploying two to three analytics tools on your website to get accurate metrics.
You can also use the various Search Engine Optimization toolbars and browser add-ons for additional functionality. These tools provide your website SEO a fantastic head start and help in attaining high ranking.